صور من بلادي : دمشق ضفاف نهر بردى و ساحة الشهداء .. المرجة عام 1958.

صور من بلادي : دمشق ضفاف نهر بردى و ساحة الشهداء .. المرجة عام 1958.

صورة بانورامية رائعة لضفاف نهر بردى عند شارع الجمهورية ولغاية ساحة المرجة ومحلة السنجقدار ملتقطة من الغرب الى الشرق من سطح فندق سميراميس عند جسر فيكتوريا عام 1958. و تبدو العمائر على التتالي من جهة اليمين : عمارة بنك سورية ولبنان الظاهر قسمها العلوي والمشيدة عام 1932 للميلاد ، ثم عمارة دار الأملاك السلطانية والمشيدة عام 1900 للميلاد ، وتحتلها دائرة الهجرة و الجوازات ، ثم دار السرايا الحكومية و المشيدة عام 1900 و تحتلها وزارة الداخلية السورية ، ثم يبدو جملون دار البلدية و المشيدة عام 1896 للميلاد ، وتم إزالتها في عام 1959 للميلاد . و ساحة المرجة و الفنادق المطلة عليها : فندق سمير والمشيد عام 1948 ، و كذلك فندق السياحة والمشيد حديثاً عام 1956 للميلاد . على الجهة اليسرى : يبدو قسماً من بناء ( آل قصقص ) وفيها شركة الحاج شفيق الحايك و شركاه الذي بوشر ببنائه سنة 1953 – و انتهى 1955 للميلاد ، بعده مبنى جملوني في طراز سطحه صار فيه فندق ( قصر عدن ) ، يليه بناء هرمي السطح كان يملكه ( شاكر بك الحنبلي ) صار فيما بعد ( قصر الحمراء) إلى ان هدمت هذه المباني بحقبة لاحقة في السبعينات ليرتفع مكانهم ( برج دمشق ) ، ثم جامع فضل الله البصروي ، ثم مبنى ( آل غازي ) وتشغل دائرة آثار ريف دمشق طابقه العلوي ، وفي النهاية مبنى ( فندق أمية ) لصاحبه سامي باشا مردم بك و المشيد عام 1927 و تحول اسمه الى فندق عمر الخيام .

Pictures from my country, Damascus, Barada banks and the Martyrs Square (Al Marjeh) translated by: Muhannad Al Boshi A wonderful panoramic picture for Barada river banks at Al Jumhoriah (Republic) street up to Al Marjeh square and Al Sanjakdar locality taken from west to east at Semiramis hotel roof near Victoria bridge in 1958. The buildings appear respectively at the right side as: The building of Syria & Lebanon bank of which the upper portion is apparent, built in 1932, then the Sultanate properties house built in 1900 which is occupied by immigration and passports department, then the governmental Saraya house built in 1900 which is occupied by the Syrian ministry of interior, then appears the municipality gable built in 1896 and was removed in 1959. Also Al Marjeh square and the hotels overlooking: Samir Hotel built in 1948, Tourism Hotel which was newly built in 1956 .. On the left side, there appears a portion of Kaskas family building, in which lies Shafiq Al Hayek co. and which was built in 1955, after that there is a gable roof building which contains (Aden Palace) followed by a pyramidal roof building which was owned by (Shaker Bek Al Hanbali), became later as (Al Hamraa Palace) until all these buildings were demolished in the seventies of the last century to be built at their location (Damascus Tower), then Fadlallah Al Basrawi Mosque and (Aal Ghazi) building, that the administration of archaeology of rural Damascus is occupying its upper floor. In the end the building of (Omayyad Hotel) owned by Sami Pasha Mardam Bek built in 1927 which became lately (Omar Al Khayyam) Hotel. Researcher and Historian: Imad Al Armashi

الباحث والمؤرح : عماد الأرمشي

 

ترجمة : مهند البوشي 

الصورة من تقديم المهندس همام سلام 

السلطة الرابعة

شارك