هذه الصورة ليست لعاصمة أوربية . إنها العاصمة دمشـــق في عشرينات القرن العشرين !

هذه الصورة ليست لعاصمة أوربية . إنها العاصمة دمشـــق في عشرينات القرن العشرين !

دمشـــــــــــق  : صورة رائعة ملتقطة من مئذنة التكية السليمانية الشرقية من الجنوب الى الشمال للواجهة الخلفية لمبنى دار المعلمين / معهد الحقوق فيما بعد .. والكائن في فناء التكية السليمانية الشمالية حيث تبدو قِباب المدرسة السليمانية في اسفل الصورة . ويظهر مبنى دار المعلمين الجميل حين انتقل إليه ( معهد – كلية الحقوق ) ويظهر فيه البرجان في الجانبين وفوقهما سقف هرمي من القرميد ، وقد شُيد في عهد الوالي العثماني ( إسماعيل فاضل باشا ) سنة 1910 للميلاد ، على طراز فن العمارة الأوروبية السائد في تلك الحقبة مع مسحات من التأثيرات العثمانية . وقد ذكر فضيلة الشيخ علي الطنطاوي رحمه الله أن البناء يشبه في طرازه بنائه أبنية القرون الوسطى على شكل برجين في الجانبين وفوقهما السقف القرميدي ، والباب الكبير بينهما ، وكانت فوق باب المبنى لوحة من الحجر مكتوب عليها مدرسة دار المعلمين ( المدرسة السلطانية الثانية ) .

في عمق الصورة الملتقطة في حقبة العشرينات من القرن العشرين تبدو قبة المدرسة العزية في منطقة زقاق الصخر ( شارع المتنبي اليوم 2012 . صار المبنى فيما بعد مقراً ( وزارة المعارف السورية ) 1951 و التي تخلت عنه لمديرية التربية في دمشق عند انتقالها الى المبنى الجديد في شارع الشهبندر ثم استقرت فيه وزارة السياحة السورية بمطلع عام 1988 لليوم .

أتمنى إخلاء هذا المبنى من أي دائرة حكومية .. أو خاصة … و جعله متحفاً خاصاً بدمشق .

الباحث والمؤرخ الاستاذ : عماد الأرمشي

ترجمها للانجليزية : مهند البوشي

Muhannad Al Boshi

This is not a picture of a European capital .. It’s the capital Damascus in the twenties of the twentieth century

A splendid picture of the Eastern minaret of Al Tekiyah Al Sulaimaniah from the southern side to the north of the rear elevation of the Teachers House /the Institute of Law later which lies in the courtyard of northern Tekiyah Al Sulaimaniah where the domes of Al Sulaimaniah school appear in the bottom of the picture.

The beautiful Teachers House appears when the Institute of Law/ Faculty of Law, was shifted to, there appear also the two towers at both sides over which appears the pyramidal roof of brick .. It was built in the reign of the Ottoman viceroy (Ismail Fadel Pasha) in 1910 G on the prevailing European architecture art in that era with some Ottoman swabs.
The scholar Sheikh Ali Al Tantawi (God has mercy on him) has mentioned that the building resembles in its type the buildings of the middle ages, on the shape of two towers over which there’s a brick roof and the great gate in between.
There was over the building gate a stone panel on which there was a writing (the school of Teachers House – the second Sultanate school).
In the depth of the picture taken in the twenties era of the twentieth century, there appears the Aziyah school in the area of Al Sakhr neighborhood (today Al Mutanabbi street 2012 .. )
I hope to evacuate this building from any government or private department, and to make it a special museum of Damascus

حقوق النشر محفوظة 

شارك